Seven Oaks in the News
A little "purple prose" from our biggest fans....
“My kids and I had a lovely visit today. They ADORE their bouquets! They have asked to return, and we definitely will!“ Jennifer D.
“Had a wonderful rainy day at the farm yesterday! Enjoying the smell of my fresh cut lavender today.” April R.
“I visited on Friday with my mom, little brother, and two sons. We all had such a blast!! Thank you so much for a fun afternoon outing!” Kate H.
“Just had to share one of my favs from today.” Janelle T.
“We had such a great time at the lavender farm yesterday! Everyone was so friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed a long, relaxing picnic at the table and chairs under your shade trees. The fresh-cut lavender I brought home smells wonderful, as does the heavenly candle I found in your shop. Thanks for a wonderful Saturday!” Meredith B.
The Lavender Lens...
Our beautiful little farm has caught the eye of more than birds and butterflies. We've had the great honor and pleasure of being featured in front of the lens of local and national media!
My Generation: Lavender Ladies, a production of AARP for Public Television....
Business highlight from the Virginia Farm Bureau...
The Late Winter Early Spring 2013 issue of FoodShed magazine.
Other great mentions of our little farm....
- Washington Post, Loudoun Extra: July 26, 2009 "Local Farms Break New Ground" by Catherine Cheney.
- The Fredericksburg Freelance-Star: June 14, 2009, "Mother, Daughter Sell Fragrant Flowers."
- The Bull Run Observer: April 24, 2009: by Nancy Johnson.
- Virginia Farm Bureau News: August 2008. Cover photo and full article on farm.
- Down Home Virginia (Television Program): July 2008. Profile of farm.
- Fauquier Times Democrat: June 20, 2008.
- Virginia Living (Magazine): June 2008. Four page article on farm: "Blissful Blooms."
- The Washingon Post: August 26, 2007. Included in "Road Trip: Touring the Whiskey Trail."
- Fauquier Times Democrat: June 8, 2007. "Hot Picks: Top 10: What to do and where to go for nearby summer fun."
- Fox 5 News: June 15, 2006. Segment on morning show shot live from the farm.
- Fauquier Times Democrat: June 14, 2006. "Purple Blooms on the Farm."