Summer Bloom Fest 2018
LAVENDER FESTIVAL #1 Join us for two days of peace, love and aromatherapy at the popular and well-loved destination farm.
Summer Bloom Fest 2018 will run for two days during our peak season from June 30 to July 1, 2018, rain or shine. Accommodating morning people and not-so-morning people with two time slots a day, each providing four hours of lavender fun. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. You may arrive anytime in your time slot but for the morning slot you must depart by 1 p.m.
There will be dedicated field parking spaces and limited tickets available, tickets will be sold per car. You can put up to eight lavender/fun lovers in your vehicle. Tickets which will be $20 per car which can be purchases here:
- Pick your own lavender (15 cents a stem)
- Pick your own flowers and herbs (priced separately
- Food truck: www.balsamospizzeria.com (with vegan option)
- Food truck: www.goodgrubbin1.com. (with vegan option)
- Baby bunny pen looking zoo
- Baby goat looking zoo CONFIRMED
- Make a lavender wand craft
- Make a lavender wreath craft
- Make a sachet craft
- Get a lavender tattoo
- Face painting
- Jewelry Tent with locally handmade items
- Live candle making demonstration with special festival candles available
- Usborne Books Tent
- Live sewing demonstration...learn how we make our eye pillows, dryer sachets and pillow mates!
- Lavender Cookies & Cupcakes
- Lavender Mint Iced Tea & Lavender Lemonade
- Bring your own picnic if you like...tables and shady spots usually available but you might want to bring a blanket. We do ask that you take all leftovers and throwaway items home with you.
- Play are for children: playhouse and sand box
- Ample photo opportunities amongst our blooms!
- Mellow tunes from a professional dj will waft through the air with the scent of lavender.
LAVENDER BEER...right down the road. Powers Farm Brewery www.powersfarmbrewery.com which will be offering $1 off their special lavender beer to our festival goers. Give them a visit before or after your session to take advantage of the discount and try their other delicious brews!
Although we are not serving alcohol at the festival you are invited to bring your own picnic and byob too, we just ask you to take your packaging and leftovers with you when you depart.
Looking for a place to overnight and other fun things to do in the area: www.visitfauquier.com
Summer will be here before we know it. Make your plans now. Many of our farm friends have asked about a festival. Well, here it is with all the bells and whistles. This is going to be fun!